Grab the glue gun and let’s celebrate Halloween! Try one of these Halloween inspired DIY ideas to spruce up your home for fall. From pumpkins, bats, spiders, and more, your favorite Halloween haunts can come to life with these ideas. I love the rustic Halloween sign, and the Disney Halloween crafts are so fun for kids.
If you want to make your own festive wreath, there are a few ideas that you can try below as well. I find that making our own wreaths can be budget-friendly, and we can control the color scheme. Hope you have fun this Halloween holiday season!
DIY Halloween Decor and Crafts
- DIY Mickey Halloween Wreath Copy Cat
- Halloween Hand Soap with Gory Severed Fingers
- Halloween Terrarium DIY
- Boneyard Lantern
- DIY Halloween Mickey Ghost
- Rustic DIY Halloween Sign
- Spider Garland
- DIY Fabric Halloween Wreath Tutorial
- Purple Cat Halloween Garland Craft
- Nevermore! Gothic Ravens Halloween Tablescape
- Painted Spider Vase for Halloween
- DIY Painted Mickey Jack-o-Lantern
- DIY Spider Web Halloween Vase
- Halloween Bat Lamp Shade
- Spooky Halloween Snake Basket
- “Always Watching” Easy Eyeball Halloween Wreath
- Halloween Gumball Machine
- Easy Yarn Pumpkin Necklace Craft & Garland
- How to Make Paper Spider Webs
- Creepy Crawly Halloween Wreath
Which crafty idea do you like the most?
Need more Halloween inspiration? Try one of these delicious Halloween dessert recipes!