A taco a day keeps the….wait! That’s not how it goes! Seriously though, does anyone ever really get tired of eating tacos? I know I don’t!
Chicken & Black Bean Tacos
Time to TACO it up! I LOVE buying rotisserie chickens. They are such a time saver on busy days!
These Chicken & Black Bean Tacos are a family favorite!
- 2-3 cups from one rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 6-8 Stuff & Stand Tacos
- 1 packet original taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 can black beans
- 2 cups shredded taco cheese
- Taco toppings like sour cream, lettuce, diced tomatoes
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Spray your baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large skillet, add chicken, taco seasoning, salsa, and 1/2 cup water.
- Cook for a few minutes on medium heat just to combine the ingredients and heat through.
- Set your taco shells up, standing, in your baking dish. Fill your tacos evenly with the chicken mixture.
- Top with black beans and fiesta cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until cheese is nice and melted.
- Top with any additional toppings you like and enjoy!