While we are enjoying all things apple and pumpkin this time of the year, we often forget about a very delicious snack: Pecans! This Caramelized Pecan recipe is our favorite to enjoy!
I love to put them out for as an appetizer or on my cheeseboard on Thanksgiving or better yet, they are a delicious dessert thanks to the cinnamon and sugar! They’re also delicious on salads, perfect as gifts, as a quick snack and much more!
How to make these Caramelized Pecans:
Some of my other favorite recipes to use with pecans:
Pecan Pie Cupcakes
Bite Size Pecan Cheese Balls
Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Pecans and Pineapple
Fruit and Chicken Salad With Homemade Poppy Seed Dressing
Pecan Pie Cake
Puff Pastry Chocolate Pecan Palmiers
- 3 cups pecan halves
- 5 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
You can make these pecans right on the stove top. Just melt butter, add the pecans and toss. Then, add the sugars, vanilla and cinnamon, stirring until they are caramelized. Spread the pecans on parchment paper on a baking sheet to cool.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Cuisinart 619-14 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 1-Quart Saucepan with Cover
- Watkins Original Gourmet Baking Vanilla Extract, with Pure Vanilla Extract, 11 Ounce (Packaging may vary)
- McCormick Ground Cinnamon, 18 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- Good Cook Set Of 3 Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Reynolds Kitchens Non-Stick Parchment Paper - 60 Square Feet