Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking – 2 Recipes in 30 Minutes or Less!
When I became a stay-at-home-mom, I assumed I would have a ton of time to cook my family delicious home cooked meals every night. Boy was I wrong! From the days of newborns whose witching hour was always at dinner time to my now busy children who I shuffle from after school activities to doing homework and more, dinnertime seems to always end up on the back burner (literally).
I recently found these new Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking in the soup aisle at WalMart. The small carton packs a big flavor allowing your family to enjoy a weekend style dinner, even on the busiest of week nights!
Finding quick, simple dinnertime meals and products to make your life easier at home and in the kitchen are like god sends! Sitting down with my family for a home cooked meal is therapy for me. I just truly enjoy watching them enjoy what I created and the quality time together can’t be beat. I much rather cook a meal no matter how busy we are versus expensive and unhealthy takeout.
Campbell’s Soups for East Cooking comes in 4 great options:
- Savory Portobello Mushroom – (think skillets)
- Creamy Herb & Garlic with Chicken Stock (comforting pot pies)
- Sweet Onion (hearty meatloaf)
- Mexican Style Tomato (Mexican fiesta!)
Quick and Easy Chicken Marsala with Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking is perfect over mashed potatoes or a side of rice and a vegetable. Because the oven never gets put on, it’s perfect for a warm summer night.
It’s clear when using the Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking that they help create a variety of comforting dishes for your family and reinvent your family’s traditional family favorites in fewer steps!
What about something different for a week night meal? Like Taco Tuesday?
Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking Cheesy Enchiladas
To cook the chicken:
- Brown 1 lb of sliced chicken breasts in 1 tbsp of olive oil, season with Adobo Seasoning and pepper.
- Add 1 tbsp of taco seasoning
- Add 1 cup of salsa and 1/2 cup of water
- Stir to combine.
- Let the chicken simmer until the sauce becomes thick.
To assemble the enchiladas:
- Dip one side of a tortilla in 1 cup of Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking Mexican Style Tomato
- Add 2-3 pieces of chicken and half of a handful of cheese.
- Roll up and lay in a prepared cassarole dish with seem side down.
- Continue for all tortillas and chicken.
- Pour 1/4 cup of soup and whatever sauce is left in the pan over the tortillas.
- Add cheese over top.
- Bake until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream.
In less than 30 minutes you have fiesta worthy Cheesy Enchiladas perfect for any week night! For quicker service, put these together in advance and then just heat up when you are ready to eat!
Save 75 cents with this Walmart Coupon for one package of
Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking!*
*(Offer valid 3/13-4/13)
Be sure to check out more delicious, easy
homemade recipes using
Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking HERE!
I’d love to hear your favorite!
- 1 pound thin chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup Campbell's Soups for Easy Cooking Savory Portabello Mushroom
- 1/2 chicken broth
- Dredge each chicken breast in flour.
- Heat a skillet with 1 tbsp butter and olive oil
- Cook each breast on each side until golden brown and cooked through.
- Transfer to a serving plate to keep warm.
- In the same pan, add remaining butter, soup and chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil and then lower down to a simmer.
- Simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Serve over chicken.