A simple meal like these Buffalo Chicken Wraps can be a real lifesaver on a busy day.
As much as I love the carefree days of summer, by the end of August I am craving the everyday routine that back-to-school brings us. With that said, sometimes that adjustment back into routine can be a little stressful.
I’m big on planning ahead and with back to school season, it really makes the difference! With back to early mornings and jam-packed days, it’s important to keep the kids well fed and fueled. A simple meal like these Buffalo Chicken Wraps can be a lifesaver.
I love how these buffalo chicken wraps get on the table in less than 30 minutes. Super easy! And *if* there are any leftovers, they make an amazing lunch for the next day!
How to make these Buffalo Chicken Wraps
After cooking the chicken according to the package directions, in a resealable plastic bag, coat the chicken with buffalo sauce.
If you don’t have buffalo sauce, you can make your own by mixing hot sauce and butter together.
Warm a tortilla shell 30 seconds in the microwave. Slice the chicken and put in the middle of the tortilla with shredded lettuce, tomato and blue cheese dressing.
What are your hacks for getting dinner on the table for back to school?
Don’t forget to pin these Buffalo Chicken Wraps for later!
- 1 package Chicken Strips
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 4 flour tortillas
- Blue cheese or ranch dressing
- Cook chicken according to package directions
- Coat chicken in a re-sealable plastic bag with the buffalo wing sauce
- Dice chicken
- Place a cup of chicken in the center of each tortilla
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes and the blue cheese or ranch dressing
- Fold the bottom of the tortilla in and then fold both sides to close the wrap
- Serve buffalo chicken wraps immediately with additional dressing