Boozy Shamrock Floats
So how do you make these Boozy Shamrock Floats?
In a large pitcher, premix some lemon lime soda like 7UP with green food coloring and vodka.
* For a kid friendly version just omit the vodka.
More St. Patrick’s Day party fun to check out:
- This St. Patrick’s Day Candy charcuterie board is super sweet and fun for all Leprechauns to enjoy!
- Nutter Butters become the cutest Leprechaun cookies!
- Use those leftover Rainbow bites to make these quick & easy Pot of Gold pretzels.
- These Chocolate Baked Guinness Donuts with an Irish Cream Glaze incorporate both infamous St. Patty’s Day libations.
Pin these Boozy Shamrock Floats for later!
- Vanilla ice cream
- Lemon/lime soda (I used Sprite for mine)
- Green food coloring
- Candy, festive straws and other St Patrick's day themed toppings etc
- Fill tall glasses with a few scoops of vanilla ice cream. I premixed my lemon lime soda with some vodka (and green food coloring) in a big pitcher.
- Pour your soda mixture over your ice cream and enjoy watching it fizz up.
- Top your boozy floats with some colorful rainbow candy pieces. I used Air Head Xtreme rainbow bites - they are perfect for a little bit of rainbow on top of your boozy shamrock float. If you can't find this candy, rainbow sprinkles will work well as well. Even green or gold sprinkles would be cute!
- I finished off my floats with shamrock cupcake picks from my local party store and a festive green polka dot straw and voila!
- You can add a few drops of green food coloring around the edges to give it more definition and color.
* For a kid friendly version just omit the vodka. This makes a tasty and easy dessert /drink for any St. Patrick's Day party!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.