When it comes to holiday shopping, I love to be able to check off everything on my shopping list under one roof. One of my favorite places to do that is The Mills at Jersey Gardens. I recently spent the morning at a great event put on by my fellow Jersey blogger Everyday Cori.
Check out these great reasons to shop at the Mills at Jersey Gardens, plus get Cori’s tips to avoid procrastinating on your holiday shopping!
7 Reasons to Shop at The Mills at Jersey Gardens + Tips to Avoid Procrastinating on Your Holiday Shopping
*This post is sponsored by The Mills at Jersey Gardens.
Get your Santa pictures.
You guys, The Mills at Jersey Gardens has one of the best Santa set ups I have seen. It is so cozy and private, allowing each child to see Santa without feeling like all eyes are on them.
You can find outlet pricing on designer brands!
From department stores like Century 21, Saks Off 5th and Neiman Marcus Last Call to individual designer outlets, you can find deals on great quality gifts for everyone on your list!
Tons of gift options under $25!
During the event, we had a super fun White Elephant Gift Exchange. I headed to Sephora and bought some eye makeup, but other bloggers bought amazing gifts for only $25, but looked and retailed for at least double that! I snagged a travel lover’s gift set from Burlington Coat Factory! Other bloggers went home with a Kate Spade Wallet, Sephora Gift Sets, items from Alex and Ani and more! I don’t know about you, but I usually budget around $25 per person when I shop for holiday gifts.
New outlet stores to shop at this holiday season!
It had been a few months since my list trip to The Mills at Jersey Gardens so I was super excited to see retail faves like Sephora. Lululemon, Polo Kids, Dockers and Columbia added!
Transportation from NYC is easy!
Did you know that buses run from the Port Authority directly to the Mills at Jersey Gardens parking lot? You can find the info here!
Before I head to The Mills at Jersey Gardens, I like to check out the Simon Malls App to get a sneak peak of the deals I can find! And when you arrive at the mall, be sure to stop by Guest Services to purchase your coupon book for even more savings!
Throughout the holiday season, The Mills at Jersey Gardens has added extra festive hours allowing you to get all of your holiday shopping done! They will be keeping their doors open as late as 10 or 11p and will even be open on Christmas Eve for all of you last minute shoppers!
Speaking of last minute shoppers, Cori came up with some great tips to avoid procrastinating on your holiday shopping!
- Be sure to ask for suggestions early so there’s no guessing. When it comes to holiday shopping, there is nothing more overwhelming than having no idea what to get someone on our lists — and when we feel overwhelmed, we tend to procrastinate. I just sent out texts to everyone on my lists to ask them for a few hints or suggestions, so I can get my shop on!
- Make a list and check it twice! Once I get my suggestions, I make a list and I update it as soon as I purchase gifts. I love crossing things off of my to-do lists, plus this will keep you on task and avoid impulse purchases!
- Keep your list in a place you can see it everyday. I keep my list on my fridge, so I see it everyday as a reminder to get my shopping done!
- Set goals & reminders. I use my phone to set goals and send me reminders throughout the holiday season! I also like to break up my list into manageable goals, like buying all of my kids’ gifts finished by the first weekend of December, so that my list is much more manageable and I feel more accomplished!
- Don’t forget to take advantage of early sales! Early sales and deals can be found throughout the holiday season, not just on Black Friday or Cyber Monday! Be sure to take advantage of the ones going on the first few weeks of the holiday season so you can power through your list like a shopping pro!
The Mills at Jersey Gardens is located at 651 Kapkowski Rd Elizabeth, NJ 07201.