5 Kid-Friendly Watermelon Recipes
There is just something so heartwarming about seeing a child with a big ‘ole piece of watermelon in their mouth. It just screams summer!
Not only is it fun to eat, it’s nutritious too! Did you know watermelon is 90% water?! It’s also full of Vitamins A & C, as well as potassium and fiber. There’s so much to do with watermelon to make it kid-friendly!
Amanda’s Cookin has some adorable Watermelon Cookies!
Gator Mommy’s Frozen Watermelon Lemonade is the perfect refreshing drink after coming in from a hot summer’s day!
It doesn’t get much more fun (or simple) than The Thrifty Couple’s Frozen Watermelon Pops.
Having a summer get together? Kids will love how adorable this Scared Kitty Watermelon is and how easy it is to pick watermelon balls out of the bowl!
We’re Parents!? has the perfect dessert for your kids to enjoy – Watermelon Cake!
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 8 fabulous bloggers! Read how Mini Chef Mondays started, plus how to link up!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Join the Mini Chef Mondays newsletter to get the latest recipes delivered to your email each week! Don’t worry, we will only use your email for Mini Chef Mondays recipes, pinky promise!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Best Fruit Salad Recipe for Kids // Courtney’s Sweets
- 5 Kid Friendly Watermelon Recipes // Momma Lew
- Yogurt Fruit Breakfast Pizza // Finding Zest
- Watermelon Limeade Slushie // We’re Parents
- 4th of July Snacks that Kids Can Make Themselves // Eating Richly
- Jersey Style Pork Roll, Egg and Cheese Sandwich // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Make Your Own Oatmeal // Vegging at the Shore
- Real Fruit Healthy Slushies // O’Boy! Organic
- Fresh Watermelon Juice // My Mini Adventurer