This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine. #PackInPotential
Last Fall I started working as an aide at one of our local elementary schools in the cafeteria. One of the perks of my job has been getting fresh lunchbox ideas on a daily basis. I’ve been pretty obsessed with the idea of bento boxes for a long time now, long before my kids were of school age. But, I noticed so many parents sending in some pretty nifty ideas with their students that I jumped right onboard! Besides delicious lunches, I am always seeing sweet little notes that parents send in with their child’s lunch. I used to think “who has time to do that?”.
But, my goodness have you ever seen how excited kids get when they see a note from mom in their lunch? It is beyond the sweetest thing! It doesn’t have to be long, a simple little sweet note to let them know you are thinking of them goes a long way! I am hoping to make things easy for you this back-to-school season with these 3 bento box ideas using Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips.
3 Bento Box Ideas for Back to School
Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips have been a family favorite here at home for years. While we were in Walmart getting our back-to-school shopping done, I picked up a bag. Click on the image below to buy them for your family!
I use Post-it® Super Sticky Notes to write my notes because they have 2X the sticking power. Plus, are you on Shopkick? It’s a great shopping rewards app! Right now there is a great Shopkick offer for these products! Check it out:
- In-Store Scans at 30 kicks (Tyson Chicken Nuggets)
- Purchase Validation at 250 kicks (Tyson Chicken Nuggets)
- In-Store Scans at 30 kicks (Tyson Chicken Strips)
- Purchase Validation at 250 kicks (Tyson Chicken Strips)
- In-Store Scans at 10 kicks (Any Pencils)
- Purchase Validation at 100 kicks (Any Pencils)
- Cross Promotion Purchase Validation at 150 kicks (Tyson Nuggets + Tyson Strips + Any Pencils)