Get everything you want out of your Magic Kingdom visit with my tips for how to maximize your Magic Kingdom hours!
How to Maximize Your Magic Kingdom Hours
Are you heading to the Magic Kingdom soon? Have you thought about your game plan yet? No? That’s perfectly alright. That’s what I’m here for! I’m not saying you have to spend hours researching how to make the most out of your Magic Kingdom visit, but if you dedicate a little bit of time to semi planning out your trip to the park, you just may avoid wasting precious Disney magic. There’s no two ways about it. The time you spend at the Magic Kingdom is most definitely precious, especially if you don’t go regularly! You want to feel like you scooped up every bit of Disney magic that you possibly could. And that’s why I’m sharing these tips to help you maximize your Magic Kingdom hours!
Tips for Making the Most of Your Magic Kingdom Hours
1. Get there early. The more the day goes on, the more crowded the park gets. You wouldn’t believe how much I pack into a Magic Kingdom trip before noon.
2. Prioritize. If seeing the parade is important to you, stake out your spot early. If it’s not your cup of tea, use that time to ride the rides all the people watching the parade aren’t riding. Check out how to see your favorite characters at Disney here.
3. Make meal reservations or find counter service. Waiting around to eat definitely doesn’t help you maximize your Magic Kingdom hours!
4. Be smart with your fastpasses. Don’t pick rides that typically have less than 20 minute wait times. Use those fastpasses where they’ll count! Check out these overlooked rides and attractions at Magic Kingdom.
5. Leave during the fireworks. You can watch them as you walk to the entrance and you’ll beat all the park guests who have stopped to look up at the sky and stare. Read more about the best places to see the fireworks!
So, there you have it. My tips for how to maximize your Magic Kingdom hours. If you follow through on even just a couple of these tried and true tricks, I promise you’ll find yourselves with some extra time on your hands!
The only question is what will you do with it? I recommend sneaking in one last ride on your family’s favorite attraction. Now that I know which time-saving measures to take, you’ll usually find me racing to the Haunted Mansion for one last ride at the end of the day! Where will you spend those saved minutes, or hours?!