Happy Fall Ya’ll!!! We are so excited for cooler weather. Are your kids obsessed with slime like my daughter is? I’m actually amazed at how well she can make these recipes come out! We recently made a super fun Fall Slime!
How to Make Fall Slime
- Add 4 oz Elmers glue to a bowl.
- Add baking soda, food coloring, glitter, and confetti.
- Add contact solution and stir.
- When the mixture begins to solidify, take it out of the bowl and mix it with your hands.
- If the mixture is too sticky, add extra contact solution.