The 9th Annual New Jersey Renaissance Faire is happening right now! The Faire is at Liberty Lake Day Camp, located at 1195 Florence Columbus Rd. in Bordentown, NJ on May 27, June 2, 3rd 2018 from 10-6p, rain or shine.\
Come follow the story of the fierce 16th century Irish Pirate Queen, Grace O’Malley, and her quest for justice from the ruthless English Governor of Connacht, Sir Richard Bingham.
The 9th Annual New Jersey Renaissance Faire
What should you know?
be a true Knight at the interactive Knight School. They’ll find beautiful fairies throughout the grounds of the Faire
ready to make new friends, and learn some delightful dances with Peasant Dance. They may even run into a not-so little, magical leprechaun.
items available include blacksmith forge, handmade period clothing, historical glass blowing, and handmade
chainmail creations. Guests can also dress up in period costumes and pose for photos to create a lasting memory at
Lady Gwendolyn’s Costume Rental Booth.
• Tickets, Season Passes and VIP Packages available online now: NJRenFaire.com
• Single Day: $20 for adults, $12 for children 5-12; Season Pass (six days): $50 adults, $25 children
• FREE PARKING and FREE admission for children under 5
• Discount coupons available at select locations listed online
• Schools groups and organization bookings available for May 31 and June 1
The New Jersey Renaissance Faire is giving away a Family Four Pack of tickets away! To enter, just leave a comment letting us know who would you like to take with you to the Faire! This giveaway is over on Wednesday 5/30 at 11:59p ET. Good luck!