Pumpkin Crumb Cake Recipe
Happy Fall! Is there anything better than the cool, crisp mornings that Fall gives us? I think not! OK, there is. Sitting quietly before the kids wake up, enjoying a piece of this Pumpkin Crumb Cake and a cup of coffee.
Yes, I said Pumpkin Crumb Cake. You see, I am addicted to Pumpkin and Crumb Cake, so why not melt them together, right? I’ve used Krusteaz Quick Bread Pumpkin Spice Mix before and thought it would be perfect to use as a starter for the recipe.
- 1 box Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Bread Mix
- 1 3/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter , (melted)
- Make the Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Bread Mix according to package directions.
- Pour into a cake pan, lined with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together crumb ingredients.
- Crumble the crumbs on top of the pumpkin batter.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cake cool on a cooling rack.
- Once cooled, sprinkle with powdered sugar.