Strawberry Oat Muffins
The product, information, and gift card have been provided by In The Raw® so that I could try the product and share my thoughts and information about Sugar In The Raw Organic White®. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions of In The Raw®.
One of my favorite seasons is here – Strawberry season! We always pick up way more than we should since we love them so much! Strawberries are perfect for some delicious baked treats!
Strawberry Oat Muffins
- 1 lb strawberries hulled and diced
- 1/2 cup + 4 tbsp Sugar In The Raw Organic White®
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a muffin tin with liners.
- In a bowl, toss the strawberries with 2 tbsp of Sugar In The Raw Organic White, let rest for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and oil. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Fold in the strawberries, be sure to include any juices.
- Fill muffin tins about 3/4 full and sprinkle tops of the muffins with additional sugar.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center.
- Let cool about 10-15 minutes before taking out of the muffin tins.
I chose to use Sugar In The Raw Organic White® for this recipe since is a wholesome alternative to refined white sugar. Sugar In The Raw Organic White® crystals are never bleached, retaining their natural-white color. It’s Fair trade certified, USDA Organic and non-GMO.
Strawberry Buttermilk Cake
Sugar In The Raw Organic White | Prep Time: 45 MINUTES | Cook Time: 30 MINUTES | MAKES 16 SERVINGS
|2 1/3||cups cake flour, sifted|
|1 1/2||teaspoons baking powder|
|1/2||teaspoon baking soda|
|1/4||teaspoon fine sea salt|
|1/2||cup strawberry jam|
|1 1/2||sticks butter, softened|
|1||cup Sugar In The Raw Organic White®|
|1/2||cup hulled and quartered strawberries|
|1||stick butter, softened|
|8||ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes|
|4||cups powdered sugar, sifted|
|12||strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced lengthwise|
Strawberry Rhubarb Ginger Scones with Vanilla Bean Glaze
Sugar In The Raw Organic White | Prep Time: 15 MINUTES | Cook Time: 20-25 MINUTES | MAKES 8 SERVINGS
|2 1/2||cups all-purpose flour|
|1/4||cup Sugar In The Raw Organic White®|
|1/4||cup finely chopped candied ginger, about 1 ½ ounces|
|2||teaspoons baking powder|
|1/2||teaspoon fine sea salt|
|1 1/4||cups cold heavy cream, plus extra for brushing|
|Zest of 1 orange|
|1/2||cup chopped fresh or frozen strawberries|
|1/2||cup chopped fresh or frozen rhubarb|
|1/2||cup powdered sugar, sifted|
|1||tablespoon heavy cream|
|Seeds from 1/2 vanilla bean|
|Minced candied ginger, optional|
Head over to the In The Raw website HERE to see the full recipe!