5 Ways a Busy Mom Can Change Her Style this Spring by Shopping at Boscov’s
*This is a sponsored post on behalf of Boscov’s for Blog Meets Brand. All opinions are my own.
After I had my children, I spent a long time trying to find my style as a mom. Nothing I had from pre-babies fit and I didn’t really associate with what I used to wear anymore. The easiest thing was just to pick up a weekly wardrobe of black yoga pants and t-shirts. This spring I decided I was changing things up for an added confidence boost.
- High waisted shorts or capris to hold in my mom pooch.
- I don’t care for sneakers, but I still need comfort. For spring weather I enjoy a ballet flat or a flat shoe that will allow me to keep up with the kids busy activities and days at the playground.
- Although I ditched a diaper bag years ago, I still am constantly in battle trying to find the right bag. Some are way too small to even hold a wallet and some are so big they drown everything I have in it. A functional purse that allows me to hold the essentials, plus snacks, my planner and a water bottle are a must for me.
- Trying to find the right size as a woman is almost impossible. No one wants to size up, but honestly forgetting about the size on the clothing and just going with fits right and looks good has been a life changer for me!
- Now that the kids are older and aren’t grabbing onto my necklaces and sunglasses anymore, it’s time to accessorize! For me, I MUST have sunglasses! We are outside at the ball field, beach and park way too much for me not to have them.
This week my daughter and I took a ride over to our local Boscov’s. She’s who I take with me when I need some advice on what looks good! Some of Spring 2017’s style trends were found all over the women’s department: Florals, Stripes, One-Shoulder looks, and bold colors were just some that I spotted.
We live at the pool and beach in the warmer months, so for me having a bathing suit I am comfortable in is a must!
I have a few blogging and food conferences coming up this spring and summer so having comfortable foot wear is a must if I am going to last hours on my feet! I have been wearing Sketchers for years now and I was so glad to see them at Boscov’s!