The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
The holiday season is around the corner and for me that means a lot of entertaining and cooking. It’s OK though! I love it! We recently were at Best Buy purchasing a new video game system for my son and my husband decided to do some browsing of the appliance section while we were there. We were blown away by the new Black Stainless KitchenAid Suite of appliances that are now available at Best Buy!
KitchenAid is presenting the first-ever black stainless suite of appliances. I really love the softer, warmer color of these new KitchenAid appliances versus the traditional stainless steel color. You can blend these right in with other black and stainless appliances! The features and designs are chef-inspired as well, to keep the possibilities as endless as your own creativity in the kitchen!
Best Buy is offering some great offers on these new Kitchen Aid Black Stainless appliances.
- Free Installation on KitchenAid Dishwashers 9/28-10/29
- Save 10% on purchase of 3 or more KitchenAid Black Stainless Kitchen Packages 9/27-10/29
- Receive a 14-piece cookware set via mail with purchase of KitchenAid Wall Oven & Cooktop 9/27-10/31
- Receive up to $2000 back from KitchenAid via mail on Select Major Kitchen Appliances 9/27-10/31
Like I said, the holidays are busy so here is a delicious and easy recipe for Alfredo & Spinach Stuffed Shells you can whip up in under thirty minutes and your new KitchenAid Black Stainless Kitchen can make it a breeze!
Alfredo & Spinach Stuffed Shells
- 1.5 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 package of frozen spinach dethawed and drained
- 1/4 cup alfredo sauce
- 1 box jumbo shell pasta cooked to package directions
Mix the first 5 ingredients together until creamy in a large bowl.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare a large casserole dish with non stick spray
Fill each stuffed shell with about 2 tbsp of filling, do not over stuff
Place seam side down in the dish, finish with all shells
Spoon additional alfredo sauce over the shells
Top with additional mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
Bake about 20-25 minutes until the cheese has melted and is bubbly.
Serve with additional Alfredo sauce if you wish.