3 Easy Back to School Breakfast Ideas
Last month while shopping at Sam’s Club, a fun new product caught my eye. They were the cutest little waffles ever! WaffleWaffle is redefining the way people see the average waffle. They’re perfect for creating easy back to school breakfasts for the kids!
I love the crunchy, buttery taste and they are sweet enough with no syrup needed!
Because you can enjoy WaffleWaffle‘s by just letting them dethaw, they’re the perfect make ahead breakfast idea, snack option for your children’s lunchboxes! So here are some of my favorite ways to enjoy WaffleWaffle’s!
Top: BerryBerry Patriotic WaffleWaffle, strawberries & blueberries and strawberry yogurt.
Middle: Double Chocolate WaffleWaffle, sliced bananas with honey, peanut butter (or almond butter).
Bottom: Cinnamon Roll WaffleWaffle, plain Greek yogurt with cinnamon, apple slices.
WaffleWaffle just launched in Walmart with exclusive flavors including Cinnamon Roll, Red Velvet, Double Chocolate and BerryBerry Patriotic. Be sure to find out more information about WaffleWaffle, a startup company started by two friends from the University of Wisconsin who wanted to redefine the way people saw your average waffle, on their website here or on their social media @mywafflewaffle.
Thank you WaffleWaffle for sending us some delicious waffles to sample for this post!
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 8 fabulous bloggers! Read how Mini Chef Mondays started, plus how to link up!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Join the Mini Chef Mondays newsletter to get the latest recipes delivered to your email each week! Don’t worry, we will only use your email for Mini Chef Mondays recipes, pinky promise!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Recipe // Courtney’s Sweets
- 3 Easy Back to School Breakfast Ideas // Momma Lew
- Homemade French Toast Sticks // Finding Zest
- Brown Sugar Banana Oatmeal Recipe // We’re Parents
- Microwave Omelette To Go Recipe // Eating Richly
- 10 Quick and Easy Back-to-School Breakfast Ideas // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches // Vegging at the Shore
- Healthy Zucchini Cookies // O’Boy! Organic
- Fresh Rice Krispies Treats Lunch Box Notes // My Mini Adventurer