Homemade Magic Shell
My kids just love magic shell on their ice cream.
Confession: I do too.
What I don’t love is the overpriced price tag and the ridiculous amount of ingredients in it usually.
Microwave 1 cup of chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil at 30 second intervals until chips are melted completely. Serve on top of your favorite ice cream.
That’s it. Yes, that is really it.
To store your Homemade Magic Shell, just stick it in your cupboard or at room temperature, covered. It will keep for about one month.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 8 fabulous bloggers! Read how Mini Chef Mondays started, plus how to link up!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Join the Mini Chef Mondays newsletter to get the latest recipes delivered to your email each week! Don’t worry, we will only use your email for Mini Chef Mondays recipes, pinky promise!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Pineapple Lemonade Ice Pops // Courtney’s Sweets
- Homemade Magic Shell // Momma Lew
- Veggie Flatbread Appetizer // Finding Zest
- Snack Quesadillas // We’re Parents
- Healthy Toddler Snacks F is for Fish // Eating Richly
- Olympics Chocolate Pretzel Bites // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Peach Tiramisu // Vegging at the Shore
- Real Fruit Healthy Slushies // O’Boy! Organic
- Olympics Themed Fruit Salad // My Mini Adventurer