Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Cedar Fair Entertainment Company in conjunction with Blog Meets Brand, and I have been compensated for my participation. All opinions are my own.
Last month we took our first visit to Dorney Park. We had a super fun time and we couldn’t wait to go back again soon!
I am very excited to tell you that Christmas is coming early this year with Dorney Park’s Christmas in July weekend celebration and there will be something for everyone!
At Dorney Park’s Christmas in July Celebration you will enjoy:
– All you can eat Christmas Dinner on Saturday & Sunday, July 24-25 Served 6-7:30
– Pricing: Admission + Meal: $52 online, $62 at the gate, $18 meal only – Get tickets HERE.
– Breakfast with Santa for Passholders Sunday, July 24 9:00-10:30am
– Pictures with Snoopy Santa- Located in Old Time Photo July 18-25 at certain times throughout the day
– Park décor and sound will be themed for the event
– Guests can bring a toy to donate for Toys for Tots and receive a discount on their admission ticket ($38)
Find out about our experience at Dorney Park here: