Cherry Vanilla Ice Pops
This week, I had a really hard time coming up with a recipe for Mini Chef Mondays! I was out of inspiration I guess you could say! Then I opened up our fridge and found a handful of cherries staring out me and remembered the ice cream in the freezer and voila – Cherry Vanilla Ice Pops!
You see, being in the kitchen with your kids does not have to be hard and you don’t need to put a lot of thought into it!
Start by chopping up about a cup of cherries. I wish I had a cherry pitter, it would make this so much easier!
We use the Curious Chef kid-friendly knives and the kids just love them! Confession, I use them often too!
After you are done with the cherries, add them to your blender or nutribullet and add about a cup of vanilla ice cream. Blend them up! Pour into your ice pop molds and add a few extra chopped cherries in before you freeze.
Freeze and enjoy your Cherry Vanilla Ice Pops!
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 8 fabulous bloggers! Read how Mini Chef Mondays started, plus how to link up!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Join the Mini Chef Mondays newsletter to get the latest recipes delivered to your email each week! Don’t worry, we will only use your email for Mini Chef Mondays recipes, pinky promise!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Easy Healthy Snack Sliced Apples // Courtney’s Sweets
- Cherry Vanilla Ice Pops // Momma Lew
- Oatmeal Peanut Butter Protein Bites // Finding Zest
- Oyster Cookies // We’re Parents
- Alphabet Kids Snacks A is for Ant // Eating Richly
- Cinnamon Sugar Waffle Sticks // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Lavender White Chocolate Scones // Vegging at the Shore
- Real Fruit Healthy Slushies // O’Boy! Organic
- Kid Sized Chocolate Nutella Milkshakes // My Mini Adventurer