Fish Cake Tutorial
I love having fun with making different cakes. It’s great because my daughter likes to frost those cakes, so it is a win win for me! You will see shortly a fun Finding Dory party we did, but I was very excited to share with you on how we made a very easy fish cake!
Start with 1 box of your favorite cake mix. You will need to prepare it according to package directions and then separate it into 12 cupcakes and 1 round cake. After cooling, cut the cake in half.
Frost all of the pieces.
Put your fish together like so:
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 8 fabulous bloggers! Read how Mini Chef Mondays started, plus how to link up!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Join the Mini Chef Mondays newsletter to get the latest recipes delivered to your email each week! Don’t worry, we will only use your email for Mini Chef Mondays recipes, pinky promise!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Semi Homemade Yogurt Recipe // Courtney’s Sweets
- Fish Cake Tutorial // Momma Lew
- Very Berry Fruit Salsa // Finding Zest
- Blueberry Kiwi Lemonade Ice Pops // We’re Parents
- Carved Orange Warthog with Toddler Fruit Salad // Eating Richly
- Red, White and Blue Lemonade Mocktail // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Blueberry Challah French Toast // Vegging at the Shore
- Real Fruit Healthy Slushies // O’Boy! Organic
- Strawberry Cheesecake Rollups // My Mini Adventurer