Picnic Perfect Banana Pudding
Welcome to another week of Mini Chef Mondays! I absolutely love Banana Pudding, aka: ‘nana pudding. So does my daughter and my husband. The problem though is I only make it for big parties and get together because I usually make it in a big trifle dish. Then I thought, duh! Make them in individual servings!
These Banana Puddings are perfect for picnics, lunchboxes and even for parties. They’re super easy too!
Start out by making your favorite vanilla pudding recipe or mix. Next drop in a Vanilla Wafer into each serving cup. I used mini mason jars because well, I am obsessed with them in case you haven’t noticed yet.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 11 fabulous bloggers! Read how Mini Chef Mondays started and how to link up!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well. We would love it if you would share your Mini Chef posts with us each week, too! Follow along socially and join in on the fun by using our hashtag #MiniChefMondays to share creations your mini chef created in the kitchen. Additionally, if you have a kid-friendly recipe that kids can easily recreate link up! Don’t have a blog? Share the URL of your instagram photo in our linky below.
- Chicken Parmesan Chicken Nugget Dip // Courtney’s Sweets
- Picnic Perfect Banana Pudding // Momma Lew
- Refreshing Blueberry Fruit Smoothie // Baby Loving Mama
- Raspberry Sticky Buns Recipe // We’re Parents
- Macarons: Step by Step // Frugal Novice
- Butternut Squash Latke Recipe // Eating Richly
- Balloon Chocolate Bowls with Fresh Berries // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Pull Apart BBQ Chicken Sliders // Step Stool Chef
- Mexican Mini Lasagnas // Vegging at the Shore
- Color Your Own Cookies // Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Mixed Fruit Challah Bread // O’Boy! Organic
- Carter’s Apple Crumble // Can’t Google Everything