Mini Chef Mondays – Apple Pie Floats
My kids absolutely love to get their hand in the cooking around here. Having your kids busy with you in the kitchen is such a great bonding and learning experience. I am so super excited to be starting a fun link up with 10 of my blogger friends this week – Mini Chef Mondays.
Join us every week and link up your own pics of your kids busy in the kitchen (no matter their age)! Or if you are a blogger, link up your kid-friendly or kids in the kitchen themed posts!
Be sure to follow me on Periscope too. My daughter LOVES to make her own cooking videos on there!
I try to keep things simple for the kids when we are in the kitchen. My daughter scooped out the ice cream into the cup. I added the Sparkling Apple Cider. She added the cinnamon sugar. She enjoyed her Apple Pie Float.
And as a future foodie blogger, I even let her style my photos for me. She went outside and collected leaves and acorns to add to the picture. I love her sense of vision, because all I had thought of was to add the apples.
Apple Pie Floats
- 1 750 ml bottle sparkling apple cider
- vanilla ice cream
- cinnamon and sugar or apple pie spices
Pour cider into a glass,
Add 2-3 scoops of vanilla ice cream,
Top with spices.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 10 fabulous bloggers!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well. We would love it if you would share your Mini Chef posts with us each week, too! Follow along socially and join in on the fun by using our hashtag #MiniChefMondays to share creations your mini chef created in the kitchen. Don’t have a blog? Share the URL of your instagram photo in our linky below.
- How to Make Chocolate Covered Strawberries // Courtney’s Sweets
- How to Make Banana Pancakes // Eating Richly Even When Your Broke
- Apple Pie Floats // Momma Lew
- Spiralized Vegetable Noodle Salad with Ginger Dressing // Vegging at the Shore
- Super-Easy Salsa // Frugal Novice
- Quick Minions Cookies // Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Applesauce Making With Kids // O’Boy Organic
- Leftover Halloween Candy Peanut Butter Cup Granola Bars // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Easy Chicken Salad // Can’t Google Everything
- Chocolate Chip Muffins // We’re Parents
- Baby Loving Mama