tips for better photos
I’m so excited to introduce to you the NEW DairyPure milk from your local dairy. DairyPure milk is the only milk backed by an exclusive 5 Point Purity Promise:
- No artificial growth hormones*
- All milk is tested for antibiotics
- Continuously quality tested to ensure purity
- Only from cows fed a healthy diet
- Cold shipped fresh from your local dairy
To honor the “5 point purity promise of DairyPure”, here
are my 5 Worry Free tips to better family photos:
1) Never say cheese! Having your subject say cheese leads to a forced smile. I don’t know about you but I love seeing authentic, heartfelt smiles. So how do you get that? Be funny, silly or engaging with your subject to get that natural smile on their face.
2) While it is easy to want to pose your subjects and make them look how you envision, have them be themselves! Let them be themselves, acting how they would normally or doing what they love to do. After all, isn’t that how you want to remember them?
4) Shoot in Manual mode. At a recent New Jersey Blogger Network conference, photographer Stephanie Glover told the attendees that if they were shooting in automatic with a DSLR, they were basically using a $500 point and shoot camera. Learn how to use the camera you longed to own!
5) Find your light. Avoid direct sunlight which can overexpose your pictures and cause your subjects to squint. An hour before dusk is ideal when the sun is lower on the horizon and not as harsh or in the shade on a sunny day is perfect.
One of my secret recipe hacks is using milk in my recipes as a swap for water. Be sure to find DairyPure Recipe inspiration on Pinterest
Follow the hashtags #dairypure, #pureandsimple to see
other’s 5 Tips!
*No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from cows treated with the artificial growth hormone rbST and non‐rbST‐treated cows.