2016 mazda 6 review
In the past, you’ve seen me review very family friend cars from DriveShop. This time though, I was blessed to review a more of a “girl’s night out” car – the 2016 Mazda 6. The Zoom Zoom was perfect to drive to the New Jersey Blogger Network’s Spring Conference, as well as for National Mom’s Night Out!
I have been seeing the Mazda 6 on the road and whenever I see it, I was question it’s identity. This is a hot car! Bottom line. It’s fun to drive (maybe a little too fun with my lead foot), safe, practical and convenient. What else can you ask for with a base MSRP of $21,495?
The Mazda 6 seats 5. While I could have comfortably sat my two booster seats in the back and fit a 3rd person, I just felt the feel of the car is more fun than family.
A few of our favorite features:
- Radar Cruise Control – Automatically controls the engine and brakes to maintain a safe speed and distance between you and the car in front of you.
- Lane Departure Warning System – Alerts you when you drift from your lane.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert – Alerts you if a car approaches you from the size when backing out of your parking space or driveway.
- Adaptive Front Lighting – The headlight beams turn with your vehicle’s speed steering.
- Mazda Connect – The entertainment hub of the Mazda 6 seemed to really be driver friendly. As soon as the car goes into lock, the touch screen will not work and will only be able to be accessed through the turn knob in the center console.
- Bose Surround System – Even in the acoustic-enhansed seats!