See Puerto Rico
If the winter weather has you dreaming of a tropical paradise, it’s time to look no further than beautiful All-Star Island, Puerto Rico. I’ve had the chance to visit beautiful Puerto Rico twice in my life, but both times were on cruises. I have always wished I had the chance to take more than a few hours to check out the world-class attractions that Puerto Rico has to offer. If you are ready to turn any trip into a 5-star vacation story, look no further than beautiful Puerto Rico.
Perfect for last minute plans, with no need for passports or foreign money, you can just hop on a plane and be in paradise before you know it! What is your “Must Do” itinerary in beautiful Puerto Rico?
- With a recent feature in the Top 10 Beaches from the Travel Channel, relax on Puerto Rico’s 270 miles of coastline, including Culebra, which has become known to be one of the best beaches in the world!
- See the one-of-kind Bioluminescent bays,
- Climb to the clouds at the US National Park Service protected El Yunque rainforest.
- Enjoy the old world charm of San Juan, perfect for history buffs.
- Experience the amazing Camuy caverns that runs through the world’s 3rd largest subterranean river.
- Go horse back riding.
- Enjoy some of Puerto Rico’s famous rums.