Virtual Cookie Swap Party – Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
Momma Lew and her blogger buddies are having a Holiday Cookie Swap Party and you are all invited! Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the cookies that each blogger has prepared for you!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups of all-purpose or gluten-free flour
- (if making gluten-free, be sure to add 2 tsp of xantham gum)
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper
- Melt butter in the microwave and cool.
- Whisk butter with the sugars, eggs, vanilla in a large bowl until smooth.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients with a wooden spoon.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop tablespoons of the dough onto your pans.
- For a more even look, wet your hands and roll the dough into balls.
- Be sure to space your cookies at least 2-inches apart so they do not run together.
- Bake until golden brown, about 10-12 minutes.
- Transfer your cookies with a spatula onto a cooling rack to cool.
When you are finished enjoying your cookies, we have a great giveaway for you to enter! One lucky reader will win a prize of $100 PayPal Cash to help with your holiday shopping!
This giveaway is open to U.S. Residents, 18+ and one entry per household. Giveaway will end on 12/15 at 11:59pm EST.