Southwest Chicken Ranch Pasta Salad
Perfect for busy nights, this Southwest Chicken Ranch Pasta Salad will have your family begging for more! Leftovers make the perfect lunch for the next day.
- 1 box (7.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Salad® ranch and bacon salad mix
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise
- 1 package (6 oz) refrigerated cooked fajita chicken breast strips, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (11 oz) Green Giant™ SteamCrisp® Southwestern Style corn, drained
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 4 oz pepper Jack cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves, if desired
- Fill 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of water; heat to boiling. Add Pasta. Gently boil, uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally; drain. Rinse with cold water to cool; drain well.
- In small bowl, combine Seasoning mix from packet and mayonnaise. In large bowl, gently toss seasoning mixture, chicken, corn, tomatoes and cheese until mixed; stir in cooked pasta. Top with cilantro, if desired.
*This is a sponsored post on behalf of Betty Crocker.