Italian Style Sloppy Joes
When you need to get dinner on the table fast for your hungry family, this Italian Style Sloppy Joe recipe will be your new go-to! The Prego Italian Sauce will give it a flavor as if it had been simmering on your stove top for hours on end. Enjoy leftovers in your lunchbox the next day!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce or Prego® Roasted Garlic & Herb Italian Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 Pepperidge Farm® Farmhouse™ Premium White Rolls with Sesame Seeds, split and toasted
- Cook the beef and onion in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the Italian sauce and Worcestershire in the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Evenly divide the beef mixture among the rolls.
*This is a sponsored post on behalf of Prego Italian Sauce.