Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Creamy Alfredo sauces are my husband’s favorite dishes. This an easy dish that your whole family can enjoy in just 25 minutes. Perfect for busy families who want to have a delicious meal every night!
- 1 pkg. Knorr® Pasta Sides Alfredo
- 1 lb medium size shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes -halved
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Cook shrimp in hot skillet with oil for 5 minutes or until done.
- Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides Alfredo as package directs – adding the cherry tomatoes and spinach to the pasta in the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Stir in cooked shrimp and sprinkle with cheese.
- Tip: You can replace the shrimp for 1lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips.
- Tip: You can use frozen spinach, thawed and drained.
*This is a sponsored post on behalf of Knorr.