As your little one grows, you will start to notice it becomes harder to get the nutrition they need to grow and thrive. It can be stressful! Most of the time, your toddler is just way too busy to stop and eat! I was thrilled to be given the opportunity to try out Enfagrow for my toddler in this sponsored post opportunity. By supplementing your toddler’s diet with Enfagrow, you are helping ensure they are getting the nutrition they need.
Today, on average there is a lack of DHA in a toddler’s diet and Enfagrow will be able to help fill this gap. You may remember the importance of using a prenatal vitamin when you were pregnant. Many are made now with DHA and it’s importance does not go away as your child grows. Why is DHA important in your toddler’s diet?
- At this age, your child is a sponge! 85% of their brain growth is happening between 0-3 years old! He or she is picking up every single thing throw in front of them and DHA supports brain growth,
- Most days, your toddler is only getting about 25% of the expert recommended DHA from food. That is a huge nutritional gap.
- Most foods that have DHA are in foods like fatty fishes and I can ensure you it is almost impossible to get a toddler to eat something new and different!
My daughter is now 3 years old and it is amazing to see her change and grow daily. As the second child, she is picking up everything her old brother and older children she comes in contact with. I feel it is so hard to keep up with her. It becomes even more stressful to make sure I am giving her the nutrition she needs. She’s a great eater though! But is it enough?
- Enfagrow Toddler allows me to conveniently ensure that my young pre-schooler is getting DHA every day.
- The best part is, it is no fuss for either of us. There are no fights to try a new food or begging to take just one more bite of a vegetable.
- Each Enfagrow drink is nutritionally tailored just for toddlers ages 1 to 3 years old and are designed to be a supplement to their regular diet.
- Besides DHA, Enfagrow also has nutrients like calcium, vitamin D and iron for growth, as well as a prebiotics to ensure that you can support their digestive health.
Sold in powder or convenient ready-to-drink boxes for on the go, Enfagrow makes it easy to get the benefits of DHA into your toddler’s diet!
Toddler Next Step Natural Milk Flavor Can
- A milk based toddler drink that is perfect for your toddler ages 1-3.
- Available in natural milk or vanilla flavors
- Tailored to help your toddler reach milestones.
Toddler Transitions Can
- Available in Gentlease or Soy for toddlers with sensitive tummies (like both my children were),
- Has calcium, vitamin D, choline, iron and 25 other nutrients as well as DHA for brain development and growth.
- Use Toddler Transitions for toddlers ages 9-12 months as they are moving off formula or breast milk or complements the diet of a toddler ages 12-18 months.
Find out more about Enfagrow here.
Entrants will have the chance to win an Enfagrow gift package that will include the following:
- One Toddler Transitions Can (21oz.)
- One Toddler Next Step Natural Milk Flavor Can (24oz.)
To enter the giveaway, leave a comment about what you love about Enfagrow, or why you want your toddler to try it. The giveaway will be open until October 11th.
I received compensation and free Enfagrow products for this post.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C. 18 YEARS AND OLDER ARE WHO ALREADY HAVE INTERNET ACCESS AND VALID E-MAIL ADDRESSES ARE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Promotion begins 9/30/2014 at 12:00 AM PST and ends at 11:59 PM PST on 10/11/2014. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Official Rules, eligibility, prize descriptions and odds disclosure are available at http://www.thesitsgirls.com/sweepstakes-official-rules/ . Sponsor: Mead Johnson & Company, LLC, 2400 West Lloyd Expressway, Evansville, IN 47721.
I received compensation and free Enfagrow for this post. Enfagrow would be happy to help you with your question. Please contact them at 1-800-BABY-123