Link Up at the Pin It Party – Week 68
Welcome to THE 67th Pin It Party Pinterest Linkup! Another week AND some great new PINS to share with you! Now on to the party! XO
Click on each host to check out our favorites from last week and to find out if you were featured!
Grab the code for our button here!
1. Please follow ALL of the hosts on Pinterest.
3. “Like” THE Pin It Party on Facebook by clicking on the LIKE button below.
4. Grab the party button above and add it to your blog’s sidebar or link up party list.
5. Post 1-3 links to your blog’s most “pin-able” posts from the last few weeks. (Please, no links to other parties, giveaways or shops please. Links to other parties are welcome here.)
6. PIN! For every post that you link up, please pin at least 1 or 2 of another blogger’s pins! This way everyone will get more repins. Total win-win. Spread the bloggy love!
Ellie from Creative Geekery
Julie from JulieDeNeen.com
Michelle from Our Three Peas
NJ from A Cookie Before Dinner
Kristin from One Organic Mama
Reesa from Momma Lew
Army Wife to Suburban Life’s Stuffed Artichokes look delicious!
The Kitchen Chopper’s Orange, Almond. Sesame, Ginger Dressing looks perfect on a crisp salad,
This Pug Life’s All Natural Flea & Tick Control for dogs is just what I needed!