Welcome to THE 64th Pin It Party Pinterest Linkup! Woot woot! I am super excited to announce that we have added a new co-host… Julie Deneen. This woman writes not one, not two, but THREE blogs including one call Fabulous Blogging! Check her out. She totally rocks.
Click on each host to check out our favorites from last week and to find out if you were featured!
Grab the code for our button here!
1. Please follow ALL of the hosts on Pinterest.
3. “Like” THE Pin It Party on Facebook by clicking on the LIKE button below.
4. Grab the party button above and add it to your blog’s sidebar or link up party list.
5. Post 1-3 links to your blog’s most “pin-able” posts from the last few weeks. (Please, no links to other parties, giveaways or shops please. Links to other parties are welcome here.)
6. PIN! For every post that you link up, please pin at least 1 or 2 of another blogger’s pins! This way everyone will get more repins. Total win-win. Spread the bloggy love!
Ellie from Creative Geekery
Julie from JulieDeNeen.com
Michelle from Our Three Peas
Janine from Confessions of a Mommyholic
Kristin from One Organic Mama
Reesa from Momma Lew
[inlinkz_linkup id=433820 mode=1]