Link Up at the Pin It Party – Week 66
Welcome to THE 66th Pin It Party Pinterest Linkup! Another week AND some great new PINS to share with you! Now on to the party! XO
Click on each host to check out our favorites from last week and to find out if you were featured!
Grab the code for our button here!
1. Please follow ALL of the hosts on Pinterest.
3. “Like” THE Pin It Party on Facebook by clicking on the LIKE button below.
4. Grab the party button above and add it to your blog’s sidebar or link up party list.
5. Post 1-3 links to your blog’s most “pin-able” posts from the last few weeks. (Please, no links to other parties, giveaways or shops please. Links to other parties are welcome here.)
6. PIN! For every post that you link up, please pin at least 1 or 2 of another blogger’s pins! This way everyone will get more repins. Total win-win. Spread the bloggy love!
Ellie from Creative Geekery
Julie from JulieDeNeen.com
Michelle from Our Three Peas
NJ from A Cookie Before Dinner
Kristin from One Organic Mama
Reesa from Momma Lew
My Paper Craze has some adorable First Day of School Printables!
I love Just A Touch Of Crazy’s Road Map for Kids!
The kids are sure to love these Disney Inspired Crafts from More Than A Mom of 3!