Way back in the day when I was studying History at Rutgers University, I had to buy textbooks. A lot of them. I spent every summer in between semesters saving every penny I could wrangle up to pay for these textbooks. Many times, all of that hard earned money was gone within the first few moments of stepping back on campus. Let’s not talk about how little I got at the end of the semester for this highly expensive books at buy back time.
If you’re a college student or if you have a child about to become one, LISTEN UP!
Have you ever heard of wordpress!
? Yes, that last word was RENTAL. Like as if the word “rental” didn’t seal the deal and make complete sense already, let me tell you 10 reasons why renting your text books from Campus Book Rental makes sense:
- First of all, you save 40-90% off bookstore prices.
- Treat the books you rent, as if they were your own – meaning, if you are a highlight-a-holic like myself, go at it!
- There’s FREE shipping both ways.
- You get a 21-day risk free return period. So, if you drop a class, you’re not stuck with pricey textbooks.
- At the end of the semester,wordpress! rent back your textbooks to other students and make 2-4 times the amount you would at buy back.
- Keep your textbooks for the entire semester and if you decide to keep them, just pay the difference.
- Campus Book Rentals has the largest selection in the nation.
- For every textbook rented, Campus Book Rentals makes a donation to Operation Smile.
- They’ve been a trusted source on over 5,800 college campuses since 2007.
- By saving 40-90% on your text books, you’ll have extra pocket money to actually enjoy your time at school!
Follow Campus Book Rentals