As you all know from the lack of cleaning and organizing posts here at Momma Lew, I am not the best at keeping things neat. I rely heavily on products such as those from YouCopia to keep everything in it’s place!
My spice cabinet is always a mess. My husband and I love to use different spices (yes, sometimes just once), so we have all types of all sizes. The YouCopia Classic SpiceStack 24-Bottle Organizer was just what we needed:
A little bit about why the SpiceStack works so well:
- It holds 24 full-sized or 48 half-sized spice bottles,
- The organizer features three drawers that pull straight out and then lower to a resting position so you can see all of your spices at eye-level!
- Both round and square bottles are able to be organized in the SpiceStack
- Nonslip feet keep the organizer right where you put it!
- The upper compartments can accommodate bottles up to 5.5″ tall and the lower compartments can hold small and medium spice bottles up to 5″ tall.
- Clean with a damp cloth.
- There is no assembly required, take it out of the box and start organizing your kitchen!
- Available in white or modern grey/black
To make organizing even easier, 48 pre-printed and 48 blank drawer labels are included!