This past epic winter, we spent more time than I would have liked indoors. This meant we were not moving and getting active as nearly as I would have liked. Now that the weather is beautiful outside, we are making sure our kids are outside and moving!
Years ago, I used to love to track my steps and activity wearing a simple pedometer. It’s amazing how in just a few years how much has changed. Now, I can track each and every movement that myself and my children make through wireless pedometers and personalized apps on my phone!
The Ibitz™ by GeoPalz® adult and kid wireless pedometers are activity-based devices and coordinating apps that wirelessly syncs to either your iOS Bluetooth phone or to your tablet. You can then personalize your Ibitz through the app. .
So how do they work?
The ibitz Unity for adults:
- Tracks steps,
- physical activity,
- and BMI.
- It even allows you to create groups of your friends and family and share your successes on your social media.
The ibitz for kids:
- Syncs to a rewards app so parents can set goals and rewards,
- Earn coins and content on Disney’s Club Penguin.
- Comes in 7 fun kid-friendly colors.
I really like that the ibitz makes being active a family affair. By being able to see their progress and be rewarded, your children will be up and out of the house and off of their computers, video games and handheld devices!
A few more features about the ibitz:
- The FREE iOS app syncs your devices wirelessly,
- syncs via Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE),
- Water-resistant (perfect for the beach or pool),
- Comes with a durable clip for you to put it on your hip or shoe, and
- Stores up to 30 days of activity!