These days it seems we want to have information at our finger tips at all times. When it comes to our children, not having the information we need right away can be stressful and confusing. I recently became aware of a new app known as MobileArq.
MobileArq is a private mobile school directory allowing parents access to directory information on mobile devices or desktop computers. MobileArq allows parents to have better communication with their children’s school and the school community. It offers the convenience of being able to call, email or text directly from the app, as well as make changes to the data in the App so you always have the most up-to-date information.
MobileArq is a great program for parents of students, as well as PTA/PTO’s, Teachers, and Administrative Staff of schools that:
- Allows you to search for a student, parent, teacher’s name,
- Allows you to call, email or text right from your device,
- Offers you the convenience of sending group messages,
- Edit your profile to keep it up-to-date with phone numbers, addresses, emails and more,
- The school calender is up-to-date with school and PTA events.
If you are a school Administrator, you can also:
- Manage your members online,
- Add events that are immediately updated on your parent’s calender,
- Allow parent’s to pay PTA dues,
- Import & Export date from the directory into your own personal contact lists,
- Use the directory as a fundraiser when you use the ad platform. It offers a space for local vendors with a direct link to their website. The ad platform is non-intrusive on the MobileArq site.
MobileArq would also be great to be used with Sports programs, Girl or Boy Scouts, Religious Education programs, Playgroups and much more. I know when I ran my local Mom’s Group we were always searching for a program just like MobileArq!