A few months ago, my brother told me about how he bought a steamer for his clothes and how great it worked. Then my other brother bought one, and then my mother! So of course, I had to find out what the big deal was about a steamer! I am no Suzy Homemaker, so you will not find me with the iron out getting every wrinkle out of our clothing. Sometimes though, I can’t stand the wrinkles! A steamer is the perfect solution to those busy mornings when you need to iron, but just don’t have the time or energy!
The Epica 800 Watt Handheld Fabric Steamer is what I am currently using.
- This steamer is compact and lightweight! It is perfect to keep your in suitcase for when you travel!
- It is ready to steam in just 2 minutes and will steam up to 12 minutes!
- The 7oz capacity tank is easy to fill!
- Also includes a fabric brush and lint remover!
- Perfect to use on your clothes, curtains and tablecloths!
- Use your Epica Steamer on sweaters and other delicate fabrics that you wouldn’t otherwise be able to iron.
- Sanitize your upholstery and bedding!