Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
We are getting ready to do a little travelling in the coming weeks. It seems that no matter how much you budget for any trip, there are always so many hidden costs that can break any wallet. For example? Those snacks and drinks that you pick up here and there while out on the road. Have you ever noticed how overpriced they can be!?
I always pack a cooler bag for our car and I try my best to use foods that will keep us satisfied. I use the Sunsella Buddy Boxes to keep things neat and fresh. Here is what is being packed for both of my children, since the Buddy Boxes come in a 4 pack I make 2 of each of these:
|This also included a cheese stick, however little fingers grabbed them before I could include them in. Homemade “Lunchable” style snacks and perfect for anyone – young or old – to just snack on while on the road.|
I have tried a variety of other types of Bento style lunch boxes, but I really like these Sunsella Buddy Box’s the best.
- Microwave, Freezer and Dishwasher safe,
- Meets the FDA’s standards — BPA, phthalate and lead free.
- Keeps different foods separated and are great for portion control!
- Stack together neatly to save space in your cabinets,
- 3 compartment system: 3 1/2 cups, 1 1/3 cups and 1 cup,
- Made of high-quality plastic,
- The only downfall is that they are not leak-proof, so you would want to put sauces or yogurts that are sealed in the box.
The Sunsella Buddy Box’s are available on Amazon for $14.99 currently for the 4-pack.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.