As the mother of two preschoolers, ages 3 and 5 at home, I know the importance of early education. In these formative years, it is vital to lay down a foundation for our children to go into Kindergarten ready to learn and read. I have found that using today’s technology to our advantage is a great way to make learning fun and excited for my children. EmbarK¹² is the leader of online education for children in grades K through 12.
Aligned with Common Core standards and developed by educational experts,EmbarK¹² is designed for self-guided learning for children ages 3 through 6. Their 1:1 approach makes sure each young student receives personalized learning.
Parents have the option to choose between two programs – EmbarK12 Comprehensive- Online and hands-on preschool program for your early learner.
Is EmbarK¹² Online right for you?
- 12 units of age appropriate activities including: Math, Language & Literacy, The World Around Us.
- Music, stories, videos and games are used to keep your young child eager for more and motivatived.
- EmbarK12 Online – Over 830 interactive activities to engage your preschooler.
- Use as a supplemental preschool program,
- Complete self-guided independent learning,
- $59 for a 12-month subscription.
Is EmbarK¹² Comprehensive right for you?
- 1,200 engaging and hands-on activities using multi-media and materials,
- 288 hours of learning materials,
- 18 units covering 6 subjects: Math, Language Arts, Social Studies, Science, Music and Art.
- Use as your primary preschool program or as a supplemental program,
- Collaborate with your child,
- $286 for a 12-month subscription
EmbarK¹² has a 95% approval rate and I am sure you will love the Kindergarten readiness programs by K12. Try a sample activity today.
After your sample and if you decide to purchase a subscription, make sure to use the special discount code to save 50% off on EmbarK¹² Online! Code EmbarkSpecial is good for 7 days and will allow your to purchase a 12 month subscription at just $29.50!