One of the biggest problems I faced when I made my own baby food was how to store it while we were on the go. Around the time my children were about a year old, they were very independent and wanted to feed themselves. While, the pouched food was a great solution, it pretty much defeated the purpose of making my own! Even now as preschoolers, I still give my children pouches. Have you ever seen a little kid eat applesauce?! So messy!
I recently had the chance to try out an awesome innovative product for parents and children everywhere – The Yummi Pouch! Yummi Pouch’s vision is quite simple — to provide moms & dads a simple container to fill delicious homemade blended snacks! By using a Yummi Pouch, you are not only helping your child meet their nutritional needs, you are also helping the environment and your wallet!
I love how Yummi Pouches aren’t just for babies. I personally like to buy the large quart size container of yogurt at the store and then we all can portion it out from there. Now I use Yummi Pouches! My son has trouble opening up the tabs on yogurt or apple sauce, even the lid of a tupperwear. These pouches are awesome for him, because he can take these healthier snacks to school at lunchtime and be independent about it.
Yummi Pouches feature:
- The 2.5oz pouch size for baby food, 6oz size for smoothies and blended snacks, and the 10oz sport pouch ideal for fitness beverages and smoothies.
- Easy to use! Fill on the bottom through the reinforced, leak proof zipper seal.
- They are made out of food grade material and are BPA, PVC and phthalate FREE!
- Dishwasher & freezer safe – making them reusable and recyclable!
- Backed by their 30 day product guarantee.
There are so many other unique uses too! I loved some of the ideas, check them out:
|Bring your own salad dressing to a picnic!|
|Store baby formula on-the-go!|
I really find the price to be so reasonable too! Check out the store HERE! Plus, Momma Lew’s readers can save an additional 10% off their orders with Promo Code: PARTY4YP