If you are one of the millions attending college this semester, you know that the cost of textbooks is not to be taken lightly. Huffington Post reports textbook prices have risen over 812% in the last 30 years, with the average student spending close to $1,200 a year on textbook and other materials!
Did you know that by renting your textbooks through Campus Book Rentals you could save up to 80% off?
Could you imagine being able to save close to $1,000 a year on your school costs? That’s money you could put towards another semester’s tuition, bills or heck, even a vacation!
How does it work? It’s quite simple & easy!
- Search for the title your need,
- Rent your textbooks,
- Receive your textbooks with free shipping both ways,
- Highlight in your books as if it were your own,
- Keep the books for as long as 130 days,
- Return it back to Campus Book Rentals in the envelope they include when you are finished!
- Pay the difference to Campus Book Rentals if you decide you really enjoyed or need the book and would like to keep it!
- Not a student at a college or university? That’s ok! You don’t need to be to enjoy Campus Book Rentals’ services!
- For each textbook rented, Campus Book Rentals will donate to Operation Smile!