It seems everyone is always searching for the Weight Loss or Health product that works. With the market completely flooded with products, it is very difficult to choose which one will work for you! I recently had the opportunity to review the monthly subscription box – Bulu Box. Bulu Box allows it’s subscribers to discover health, nutrition, and weight loss products. Every month subscribers receive a box full of 4-5 samples with a mixture including:
- Weight Loss,
- Sleep Support,
- Fitness DVDs,
- Healthy food utensils,
- and much more!
Each sample will allow you to decide what will work best for you and your body. Subscribers choose between Bulu Box or Bulu Box Weight Loss. Bulu Box contains samples of vitamins and supplements, while Weight Loss will include items such as healthy eating tools and fitness gear as well.
I chose to subscribe to the Weight Loss box. Here is what I received this month:
|I especially loved the card!|
- Erba Vita Acid – creates a healthy balance within your digestion system to maximize digestion and keep you regular.
- PowerBar Performance Energy Blends – For before, during and after exercise!
- Ripped Cream – The first ever high protein coffee creamer with vitamin D3 and 11 amino acids!
- Vivarin – A safe & effective method to keep your body alert and focused instead of coffee.
- Daily Burn – a $30 value that allows you to access workouts, accessible on any device with an internet connection!
- Zellies Xylitol Gum & Mints – rids the mouth of harmful bacteria while promoting tooth protective bacteria
Shipping is free and you cancel your month-to-month, 3 or 6 month or yearly subscription at anytime. When you share your thoughts on the products you receive, you will be rewarded with points that you can use towards buying full sized items of your favorite samples. Of course, as a subscriber you have a say in what you are interested in receiving. Once you open your account, make sure to update your profile to let Bulu Box know your health & wellness goals, your health priorities, how often you exercise, any dietary restrictions, which nutritional program you adhere to, your sex and date of birth. Check out the Bulu Box Blog where there is a ton of information from staying fit & healthy to recipes.