If you are currently potty training or have ever potty trained a child, you know how inconvenient & messy bed wetting accidents can be! But they do happen, even just occasionally to any child. I am currently starting to train my 2 year old, so I haven’t gotten to night time training yet with her, but my 4 year old still has an accident every now and then. Of course, we used crib pads & mattress pads when they were babies in the crib. I find now that they are older they don’t do much to hold fluids and keep your mattress protected. Wearever, the leading incontinence product company, asked me to review their Mattress Pad with Wings.
Although both of my children are in toddler beds using a crib mattress, the Mattress Pad with Wings fit the mattress perfectly. I don’t know about anyone else’s children, but both of mine never sleep in one position throughout the night. I find them all over & that is a big issue I had with traditional crib pads. They cover only a small portion of the mattress and often times I found accidents happened in an area that wasn’t covered. Now with the Wearever pad, the entire mattress is covered. The Wings ensure that it not only stays in place, but that any fluid that flows over the side of the mattress will be covered.
- The Wearever Mattress Pad with Wings is 36 by 32 inches
- 3 layers of different fabrics for layers of protection
- 19 inch long wings on both sides of the bed pad can be tucked under the side of a bed.
- Wings help prevent slipping or moving.
- Reusable & washable making it an economical solution
- Holds up to 60 ounces of fluids