Shrimp Stir Fry -Paleo/Whole 30
This is one of my go-to Paleo dinners! I love Chinese food and this is dish is a great, healthy alternative without any MSG or preservatives!
- I chop 1 onion and saute it in olive oil until it is translucent.
- Then I add half of a large can of diced tomatoes or if I have a fresh tomatoes I use 3-4.
- Juice of 1 orange
- salt, pepper and 1tsp of paprika
- Simmer, covered for 15-20 minutes or until most of the liquid has cooked off.
- Blend the sauce together using an immersion blender or regular blender.
- 3-4 peeled & diced carrots
- 2-3 stalks of celery
- 1 red onion sliced
- 1/4 of shredded green cabbage