I have a confession…I *despise* pork chops. Yup, don’t like em at all. But for some reason every now and then I see a recipe and I forget that I don’t like them haha! And I have to say this recipe really makes me forget! It is beyond easy, quick & cheap too!
Recipe from Kraft Food & Family Cookbook – Best Recipes For All Seasons
1 pkg Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1 can (21 oz) Lucky Leaf apple pie filling
6 boneless pork loin chops (about 1 1/2lbs)
Heat Oven to 375 degrees
Prepare stuffing according to package
Spread pie filling onto bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with pork chops & stuffing; cover
Bake 40 minutes or until chops are done (160 degrees), uncovering after 30 minutes.
Tonight I used Stove Top’s Special Edition stuffing with Craisins in it (do you see a theme of my day?). I also made the stuffing slightly moister than I normally do and I really like it better.
Here’s how you do it:
- Go to Lucky Leaf’s Facebook & under the Lucky 13 Recipe Contest:
- Enter your email address,
- Fill out your name, date of birth & address,
- In the Keyword Search on the next page, search for: Reesa
- Click on my recipe & vote!
- Then you can get a 75 cent off coupon!