20+ Red, White and Blue Recipes
As a military family, I take every opportunity I can to don the red, white and blue. Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day are some great summer holidays to use these amazing recipes for your picnics and BBQ’s!
One of my favorite red, white and blue recipes to make right now is these super simple and fun Cheesecake Cookie Cups!
You see this recipe began when I became obsessed with We’re Parents?! Orange Dream Fruit Dip. Anything I can put it on, I will!
This red, white and blue recipe is so easy, it is fool-proof.
- Make your Orange Dream Fruit Dip according to directions.
- Make your favorite sugar cookie batter recipe. Roll a small ball of batter up (about one inch) and drop into a prepared mini muffin pan. The center of the balls will cave in as they bake.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until the cookies are slightly golden.
- Let the cookies cool for about 5 minutes before removing from the muffin pan. Remove from the pan and cool completely before filling.
- Fill with a tablespoon of the Orange Dream and top with berries.
Are you looking for some more red, white and blue recipes? We have more than 20 great red, white and blue recipes for you to enjoy and show off your patriotic side!
[inlinkz_linkup id=526676 mode=1]
Which red, white and blue recipe is your favorite?
Your 30 Summer Family Fun Cohosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Steph of A Grande Life
Laina of The Art of Living Fabulously
Reesa of Momma Lew
Bethany of The Southern Couture
Paris of My Big Fat Happy Life
Brenda of Schooling a Monkey
Stephanie of Making of a Mom
Katie of A Mother Thing
Heather of Divas Run for Bling
Stephanie of Stuck in Your Rut
Laci of Sequins in the South
Kristia of Family Balance Sheet
Wendy of The Art Of “Why Not?”
Nichole of Sweet October
Angie of Joyful Journey
Lux of About Life And Love
Nikki of Tikkido
Shirley of Intelligent Domestications
Rhonda of MultiTaskingMaven
Holly of While I’m Waiting…
Lisa of Syncopated Mama
Tina of Mom Is Forever
Vicki of Five Spot Green Living
Kim of Life in a House of Testosterone
Liz of Motherhood Muse
Sofia of FUN WITH A MESSAGE