The Travel Channel recently ranked Daytona Beach as the #1 attraction in Florida! Daytona Beach is the perfect fun in the sun destination thanks to it’s countless amenities! As a family of four, we always choose travel destinations that can appeal to everyone in our family. With everything Daytona Beach has to see, do and experience, it’s the perfect value-packed destination for our family!
10 Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach is the “World Center of Racing”. Racing fans will love checking out the racing events at the 500 acre Daytona International Speedway!
- It’s the Original American Beach with 23 miles of sand to relax on!
- Thrill seekers will love the high speed ocean view ride of the Sand Blaster Roller Coaster on the Daytona Beach Boardwalk.
- Go cruising on “The Loop”, 30 miles of beautiful natural scenery such as rivers, creeks, marshes, forests and beaches.
- Go golfing!
- Enjoy a tour of the 12 acre Sugar Mill Botanical Gardens, admission is free!
- You can find all you want and more with all the Outdoor activities like kayaking, canoeing, hiking trails, boating, paddle boarding, and surfing.
- Go fishing off of one Daytona Beach’s artificial reefs!
- Go on road trip! Daytona Beach is just an hours drive to some of Florida’s other top attractions!
Whether you are looking for a family friendly vacation like us, a spontaneous weekday travel destination or the perfect girl’s weekend, Daytona Beach has something for everyone to relax, recharge and reconnect! There is so much extra value in your experience with the variety of events, festivals and spectator sports available!
#WeekdayGetaway #DaytonaBeach #DaytonaBeachFoodie