10 minute S’mores Nachos Recipe
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LetsMakeSmores #CollectiveBias #sponsored
Summer is here! We are so excited to get outside and into the backyard! I love that it means it is also summer get-together season too. My father is the grill master. The grill takes a simple dinner of hot dogs and sausages and turns it into something special. I am always in charge of dessert. Our family’s favorite dessert is S’mores, but this time we decided to change it up a bit!
My kids always want to make S’mores when we are grilling. For some reason they associate the BBQ with camping. Silly kids! We came up with this very simple solution so that the kids can still have their S’mores (guess what? Dad loves this too) – S’mores Nachos
This #LetsMakeSmores display has been catching our eye every trip to Walmart it seems lately. The kids couldn’t believe I was actually finally purchasing the ingredients they’ve been longing for, for weeks!
S’mores Nachos is a perfect weeknight dessert or it’s great too if you are going to a backyard summer get-together (just bring it ready to pop on the grill).
What do you need?
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars (sold in 6pk at Walmart)
- Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares (exclusively at Walmart)
- Kraft’s Jet Puffed Marshmallows
Look how easy this 10 minute S’mores Nacho Recipe is:
Could this 10-minute S’mores Nachos recipe get ANY easier? It’s quick, an easy clean up and a family-favorite dessert!
10 minute S'mores Nachos Recipe
- Hershey's Milk Chocolate bars sold in 6pk at Walmart
- Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares exclusively at Walmart
- Kraft's Jet Puffed Marshmallows
- Dice up marshmallows,
- Separate graham cracker sheets & Hershey bars,
- Layer in an aluminum pan: Grahams, marshmallows and chocolate,
- Grill for 5 minutes or until the marshmallows & chocolate are melted.